We recommend cleaning your tank once every couple weeks, or generally about every time you change out the coil head. There are a few basic steps, and the process only takes a few minutes:
1. Recover any juice left in the tank.
- If you still have juice left in the tank, we recommend pouring it back into the same bottle or into an empty bottle if you don’t want your flavors to mix.
2. Disassemble the tank.
- Disassembling the tank is generally the same with most models. There is a base, a coil head, the glass, and the top.
3. Rinse components.
- Rinse each component under warm water to clean. Ejuice is water-soluble, so you do not need to use any sort of soap or alcohol solution if you don’t want to.
- DO NOT RINSE THE COIL HEAD. Although ejuice can be rinsed off of metal/glass/plastic components, do not let any soak into the coil head, as you don’t want to vape water and coil heads are not designed to atomize water.
4. Dry components.
- Set all rinsed components onto a paper towel. Let them dry until there is little to no water visible. It is okay to have little water droplets remaining, as this won’t noticeably affect your vaping experience.
- After all parts have dried, go ahead and reassemble your tank and fill it up. You’re good to go!